Thursday, January 03, 2008

Zu Online

I was surfing the net a week ago when I saw this game, an ad was in *insert website* 1 I forgot the site, anyways its just an ad. So I did look in the site if its good, when I got in to their website I was like "WTH! Where are the screenshots?". Then I look at youtube for vids. I got fascinated of the game, that's why I downloaded it. And here are some screenies...

WOW A MASCOT! ERR What's it for?

Choosing a faction

Character creation, WOO! scary lol2

The city...err part of the city, it's quite big and its floating!

Emoticons in-game and a merchant npc, not sure lol, but he's lv 100.


I really don't know what's the mascot for but I'll definitely know after I play more. And also while creating a character you have to choose your nationality and it's quite unique 'cause in-game you have a country chat channel which can be used and seen only by other people in that specific country. The game is different and cool, but I read it's some grind and quest type of mmorpg, I don't care what they said though because they compared it with WOW (why do they always use it as a basis for mmorpg?). The maps in game are quite big and you can fly(WHOA! FLYFF?) using your sword, and some air and land mount pets, can't wait for that. And it's easy to gain lv cause 220 is the cap swt2.

0 comments: