Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Bored...

Because of school I got no time playing online games anymore. Well not really that I don't have, let's say I got a little time. But playing for a short time don't satisfy me. Don't misunderstand me, I still got a life cry5. Well before school started I decided to buy a PSP, I don't know why I really want to buy one, It just went into my mind that I want one. Maybe it's because I wanted to play video games in school when I'm boredbrd1? Or is it because my friends got one? Not sure :P. Anyways I got my PSP a couple of days ago, still I don't know the reason why I bought one lol. At first when I got my PSP, the WiFi is broken and I didn't know until I tried to connect to my friend's PSP. So I went back to the store where I bought it and have it replaced.

For some reason there
are a lot of games to choose from but I'm only playing one game, Tekken 5: Dark Resurrection. Maybe I still don't want to play other games because of the lack of time or maybe I'm just too addicted to it lol. But browsing from the PSP games that I could play, nothing really seems to attract me. Maybe when I'm not busy in school anymore I'll play my two favorite PSX games(luckily this games are in PSP too, Tales of Eternia and Valkyrie Profile)...again. Yeah again, beaten those games many times before lol and I'm still not getting bored of playing it again.

0 comments: