Thursday, February 07, 2008

AT LAST!


After 2 and a half months of watching Blood+ I finally finished it. This anime is quite old, but I'll say this is one of the best anime out there. This is the only anime I've watched for a long time. Usually I finish watching a series for only a week, I don't know why I took so long with this one. Maybe because it's kinda boring at first when Saya refuses to fight her enemies. That time I was like "WTH ARE YOU DOING!? FIGHT DON'T CRY!!1!!11!one". It was always like that at first, well after I guess episode 20+ or so(I don't remember exactly) when the Sif guys joined the fun, the story became more and more interesting every episode.

The last 2 episode made me...cry, nah just kidding. I was just moved by the story cry3. I thought Haji really died(he's the coolest character in Blood+ I guess) but at the end it turns out he didn't.

It's been awhile since I have this weird feeling inside of me when a great series like this is over or even a game that I beaten (you know what I mean). Last time I felt this way was after I watch Code Geass: Lelouch of Rebellion. Now that I finished this one...I got no idea what to watch next, not that I don't have any to watch. Now I'm watching different on-going series. Kinda boring when you always wait a week for another episode though, hope I'll find another good finished anime to watch soon. Anyways Nankurunaisa! 3

0 comments: