Friday, February 22, 2008

I SOLVED IT!!!

For many years I made what I thought was impossible, solving the 3x3x3 Rubik's Cube. I was so happy when I solved it for the first time. I used the layer-by-layer method, I think this is the most common or basic of the many methods out there. I forgot what the site(s) where I saw the guide. But I guess it won't be hard to find 'cause there are a lot of guides in the net. This method is very easy to understand. It took me like only a half a day thmb1 to get all of the algorithms.

Now that I can solve it, I'm still not satisfied, for some reason that other people can solve it for like for 10 seconds and below, and a 3 year old solve it in 114 seconds. That little girl's hands moves so fast lol. And me? I can solve it in *drum rolls* 5 minutes. It's the fastest I can thmb1 and 8 minutes for the slowest. Guess I need to learn more like shorcuts or other methods. Solving it was a lot of fun than I expected, I just can't stop messing it and solving it over and over again. I really need to learn more in solving this, I want to solve fast like that little girl anry1.

0 comments: