Saturday, February 23, 2008

TimeShift

Yet another game with a futuristic suit lol2. Your a doctor of some kind in a super suit that can slow, stop and reverse time. How godlike can you be? You used the suit to escape the facility that will explode in a couple of seconds. But your suit malfunctioned in the process and you were transported to another time.

TimeShift is a kinda cool game, I don't know why Gamespot rate it so low but I like it. Maybe it's all in the gamers taste :P.

And looks like your not a military type doctor unlike Gordon Freeman 'cause the screen goes so blurry when you aim and clears out after a couple of seconds. Kinda hard though when you are in the middle of a fight with many enemy and need to aim. And the ammo I think is not enough 'cause like you need a half mag or more ammo to kill an enemy. Or maybe it is just in the difficulty because mine is set high.

I don't know why my screenshots are so dark, or is it my monitor?sigh1 Anyways here are some...


What is he looking at?

That gotta hurt!

WHAT THE EF! MechWarrior!?

Shit! It saw me!

omg1WHAT IS THIS!?

It's raining so damn hard...

Warning: Stay away from a shooting Hind or get disemboweled.

Too late to get back I guess...

I won't die! I got a godlike suit that regenerates health!lol2

Slow time

Stop time

Some pretty cool thing you can do while stopping time

Reverse Time

0 comments: